Tuesday 23 April 2013

Look what dropped through my door

Once again the blogging has taken a back seat. It does make a difference though being able to do it on the iPad or on my phone. My Spectrum Noir colorist certificate finally landed on the doorstep last weekend so I am officially official!! I am teaching my first workshop on Saturday which I'm looking forward to. This weekend has been a little scary as the pens have been waiting to clear customs, but I am now reliably informed that they are in the warehouse and will be with me by the weekend. There are just 2 spaces left on this workshop so do get in touch if you would like a space or more information.

I've been card making the last couple of weeks. I had 2 to make for family birthdays and I'm trying to finish off the planning for my class - a term of men's cards - not easy, but we're not too far off now.

Just been watching the Great British Sewing Bee and am totally inspired to get sewing again. I wonder if it's possible to craft a day longer than 24 hours??!!

It seems I can't rotate the photos on here so will have to edit this post a little tomorrow









No comments:

Post a Comment